NorthEast Wind Forum Index

SearchSearch   Forum SubscriptionsForum Subscriptions   FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo Gallery   CalendarCalendar ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   

Anyone riding on the cape this weekend?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NorthEast Wind Forum Index -> Boston KiteBoarding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter van Amson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Anyone riding on the cape this weekend? Reply with quote

I am thinking of getting a session or two in this weekend.  Tomorrow looks to be the warmest but also the least windy of the long weekend days.  If there is enough wind, I was thinking of riding at FE.  The river at FE is pretty nice around high tide (15:40) and the N/NW wind is perfect for it. Also, have some interest in a mini down winder to FE.

Sunday and Monday look like survival kiting, winds north of 35 kts and temps in the mid to low 20's F.  Although I haven't ridden in a while, I am no sure I have bid for that.

Pete
fisher pearson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Anyone riding on the cape this weekend? Reply with quote

FE is where?

To: bostonkiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 1:18 PM
Subject: [bostonkiteboarding] Anyone riding on the cape this weekend?

I am thinking of getting a session or two in this weekend. Tomorrow looks to be the warmest but also the least windy of the long weekend days. If there is enough wind, I was thinking of riding at FE. The river at FE is pretty nice around high tide (15:40) and the N/NW wind is perfect for it. Also, have some interest in a mini down winder to FE.

Sunday and Monday look like survival kiting, winds north of 35 kts and temps in the mid to low 20's F. Although I haven't ridden in a while, I am no sure I have bid for that.

Pete
Peter van Amson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Anyone riding on the cape this weekend? Reply with quote

FE is First Encounter Beach at the End of Samoset Road in Eastham, MA.

Pete

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 1:57 PM, fisher pearson <netfish321@yahoo.com (netfish321@yahoo.com)> wrote:
Quote:

FE is where?

From: Peter van Amson <peter.vanamson@gmail.com (peter.vanamson@gmail.com)>
To: bostonkiteboarding@yahoogroups.com (bostonkiteboarding@yahoogroups.com)
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 1:18 PM
Subject: [bostonkiteboarding] Anyone riding on the cape this weekend?

I am thinking of getting a session or two in this weekend.  Tomorrow looks to be the warmest but also the least windy of the long weekend days.  If there is enough wind, I was thinking of riding at FE.  The river at FE is pretty nice around high tide (15:40) and the N/NW wind is perfect for it. Also, have some interest in a mini down winder to FE.

Sunday and Monday look like survival kiting, winds north of 35 kts and temps in the mid to low 20's F.  Although I haven't ridden in a while, I am no sure I have bid for that.

Pete

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NorthEast Wind Forum Index -> Boston KiteBoarding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: